Watch our anti trade today on the 6E as we trade in real time.
1. Recognize pattern as it develops.
2. Switch the system in the appropriate mode.
3. Monitor if your hypothesis proves to be true, disable the system if it doesn't. (i.e. if price leaves the area of business without a price inflection.)
4. Adjust second target based on larger chart.
5. Manage the trade with your ATM.
6. All throughout, focus on the process.
In the long run, scale up your contract size while keeping risk constant. Use our Calculator.
Note: click in lower right corner to watch video full screen.
Risk Disclosure: Futures, foreign currency and options trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones financial security or lifestyle. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.