On Day 5 of our '5 days of trading success' series this week, I would like to take the opportunity to thank you all for your tremendous support in 2017. Thanks to you, there's hardly a corner in the world now where the Remek! name does not ring a bell when it comes to successful trading. We will continue to build on that strength in 2018 as well, and keep bringing you top tools of our business.
Before I wish you all the happiest of holiday seasons, I would like to thank our partners, whose work has contributed and will continue to contribute to our success as well as yours:
- Our work with Shark Indicators has been a great success since we started our formal cooperation years ago. As we all know, our friends at Shark have made some of the best tools that have ever been built and shared with retail traders on the planet. At Remek!, we have been working hard to show you just how useful BloodHound and BlackBird can be in your hands as well. The Remek! System itself is testament not only to what in-house skills and experience we may have, but also the ingenuity, vision, and talent of the creators of these great products.
- We are also happy to report that just a week ago, we partnered with Quantum Trade Solutions of Germany, makers of Edgewonk, the best trading journal on the planet, in an effort to round out our offer to you of a well-equipped toolbox that will serve you on your trading journey. Whatever our skill level, Edgewonk is guaranteed to make our trading even better. Do not even think of not picking up a copy of this great software.
- We would also like to thank our friends at NinjaTrader for their tremendous work and support in 2017. Apart from having a time-tested and reliable NT7 that has served us all well over the years, the folks in Denver have now produced a truly high-octane successor with NT8. A modern software able to take advantage of the fastest hardware man has ever built. Thanks to them, we'll do a lot in 2018, and we'll do it a lot faster.
- I would like to send a special 'thank you' to my students, friends and colleagues at Central European University, an American graduate school in the heart of Europe, founded by one of the greatest traders of all time, George Soros. It has been a real joy to teach at the school, a work that I hope to continue for many years to come. If you ever visit Budapest, please do drop by - apart from being one of the best schools on the planet, it is also, simply, a very beautiful campus! (And the coffee is great, too!)
- As for us at Remek!, we'll be rolling out The Remek! System for NT8 in the foreseeable future. With the multiple-core capabilities of NT8, we're looking forward to running sophisticated algorithms even faster than before, knowing that we're all participants in an industry where speed of execution is of utmost importance. We're also excited to offer our trader education program, something we have been doing informally for some time, as well as to bring you some choice indicators that you'll be able to put to good use in your trading.
And most importantly, I would like to extend my best wishes to you, our customers, and thank you for your support and for your dedication to our craft in 2017. We'll continue to be here for you in 2018 and on, and provide whatever guidance and tools we can for the benefit of us all. Before the clock strikes Sunday midnight, make sure you check out our Holiday Offers in our store, with discounts up to 30%!
Have yourselves a Wonderful Holiday Season! You've all worked hard and you deserve it!
Now let Whoopie and the kids inspire us!
Ferenc & the Remek! Team
Toronto, Dec 23, 2017